Monday, August 13, 2012

Long time, No Post and a Back to School Sale

I would like to thank all of you that became followers of my blog this summer. It has been two months since I made a post, I literally had to step away from my computer and college this summer so I can just focus on family. I have truly enjoyed my break away from everything and sometimes you just have to relax. I can't say that I have not blog stalked anyone or visited pinterest but it has totally been taken down a notch. Now that I am back in the swing of things, its time to blog once again! I'm glad my followers still had faith in me and to those who visited my store, thank you (that's still a work in progress)!!

As you know, It's a BACK TO SCHOOL SALE on TPT! All of my items are 10% off and if you enter BTS12 during checkout, you will get an additional 10% off. That's right, 20% off! Don't miss this sweet deal, my sale will go until 11:59 tomorrow! Have a great night and don't forget to shop til you drop!

Here are some of my items for sale!
Speller's Choice Homework on Sale for 10% off

Money March Madness Basketball Themed Unit on Sale 10% off
This is a 55 page Basketball Unit. This is one of my best sellers!

1 comments:

nda 2 results 2016 said...

nda 2 results 2016

Post a Comment