Thursday, June 7, 2012

Double Fact Swag Video- Created with my class!

This year we really got into creating learning music videos and doing some Green Screen Productions. This year I believe I wrote about 20 learning rap songs and my students were excited to learn each and every one of them. I have always wanted to create videos but never acted upon it until this year. This was the perfect class  to create them. This was really a class of personalities!! I have created many podcasts, online tutorials, and this year music videos were a hit. This is the first video I made and started my own record label...ha! It's not copyrighted but it's Mrz. Hayez Clazz Recordz....my kids flipped out when I told them about this (so did my hubby). I wrote this song at first to the tune of ABC to help students learn their double facts and then spiced it up when I heard someone humming this rap song. So with all that been said...here is my video...
May I present to you Double Fact Swag.....(Don't laugh..hehe.. and Enjoy!)




I also have this on my Facebook page. Feel free to like my page and this video!

6 comments:

Lyndsey (A Year of Many Firsts) said...

Love this! Too cute. My kids would eat this right up. :)

Lyndsey

Dr. Alisha A. Hayes said...

Thanks Lyndsey! This was my students favorite! Have fun with this video!

Dr. Alisha A. Hayes said...

Thanks Lyndsey! This was my students favorite! Have fun with this video!

Unknown said...

I LOVE your Doubles Fact Swag! My kids would be all over that! I just started following you. I have also given you an award. Stop by my blog to pick it up. :)

Jen
Adventures in Mrs. Martin’s Room

Dr. Alisha A. Hayes said...

Thank you Jen! I hope your students enjoy it! I am on my way to pick up my blog award!

Anonymous said...

cute cute cute!!

Post a Comment